The full text and links for this article will be sent to the addresses you specify below:
1. Who said, "Off your knees Boatwright. I know when I'm licked!"
2. Who once took a restroom door off its hinges because it was constantly locked whenever he needed to go?
3. Who was the only Capitol reporter to ever cover a unicameral Legislature?
4. Who had such bad vision that he could barely read official documents as he presided over his chamber?
5. Which gravel-voiced senator sounded just like Walter Mathau--much to the amusement of his colleagues and reporters?
6. Who said at the swearing-in of newly elected Insurance Commissioner Steve Poizner that the Department of Insurance previously had gone through "an era of charlatans"?
7. Who were the only two lawmakers who did not vote on AB 1890 of 1996, the landmark electricity-market-deregulation bill that later cost the state at least $50 billion?
8. Who in the Legislature is considered a first-rate seaman?
9. Who played Saddam Hussein in Hot Shots! and Hot Shots! Part Deux?